Integrated system of a cold cabinet with high frequency nebulization
The integrated Full-Fresh system guarantees the best preservation by combining the 2 factors, cold and misting for extraordinary results.
- high-frequency nebulization combined with programmed nebulization .
- We maintain the relative humidity (Rh) that the fresh product needs for its good conservation even in the least favorable environmental conditions. The mist cycles spray the product with pressurized water particles and the mist cycles with 10 micron particles maintain the proper level of said humidity.
- We avoid losses due to evaporation and waste so that the ROI is immediate.
- We manage to maintain the qualities of the fresh product: weight, brightness, color, freshness, smell, hardness, texture, enhancing its most commercial aspect.
- Automated system controlled in real time by Aqualife software.
- We increase sales between 5% – 20%.
Based on High Frequency technology that avoids wetting the products and combined with Cold Water technology refrigerated at less than 6ºC, the system constantly generates humidity, which helps preserve the qualities of the food, in addition to increasing impulse sales. .
Fresh fish section in restoration.
Gourmet section of supermarkets and department stores.
- The unit works with cold tap water, previously filtered and purified by High Frequency Reverse Osmosis filters. It is run through a Cold Heat Exchanger equipped with a probe that keeps the product water at a temperature below 6ºC. It is sanitized by a UV lamp and passes to the control system that will generate humidity and control the pressure of the nebulizer, which will have been programmed by intervals.
- We achieve humidity in the environment of the fresh product, we saturate the environment so that it does not subtract moisture from the product, we will provide the required level without flooding it. The Aqualife maintenance management program, in accordance with the most demanding European standards for the conservation of fresh products, according to HACCP standards, will automate and verify any Non-Conformity.
- During hours of closing to the public and in the absence of personnel, in an automated way without the intervention of the section, sanitization tasks are carried out that facilitate safety and consumer protection. Exclusive NebuAqualifeSystem® system.
- Ideal for fish and meat products, simply by regulating the temperature and humidity.
- Exhibition with 4 glass faces.
- Interior organization composed of 5 shelves per door, adjustable in height.
- Interior shelves in chromed grid of 530×450 mm.
- Wheels for transfer and installation.
- LED interior lighting.
- Integrated nebulization with Aqualife control.
- Electrical outlet.
- ½” cold drinking water intake
On/off switch start and stop.
- HACCP Non-Conformity Indicators.
- Values in memory of automated of self-control actions on display.